[OpenLayers-Users] over-riding CSS when linked to live OL

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:14:46 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I apologize now for what maybe an relatively simple question. I've got my
map-div nested within a #content div within a #wrapper div. For demo
purposes I've been linking to the live version of OL via the URL. How can I
over-ride the CSS defaults, so that I can center my map using a specified
height and width, and then pushing it in with padding. I was only able to do
this with firebug when I killed the div.olMap 0 padding and and mar