[OpenLayers-Users] copyright box on Google Maps layer

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu May 26 11:08:10 EDT 2011

Sorry Michael, but you're barking up the wrong tree. This copyright
popup is opened by OpenLayers, not Google. It is the popup that is
supposed to open when you click on "Map Data" in the Google map's
attribution. This thread is not about removing any copyright notices,
but about avoiding the issue that OpenLayers opens the copyright
notices in a popup after every mouse movement.

Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/