[OpenLayers-Users] NextGIS sponsorship

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu May 26 16:34:10 EDT 2011

We want to extend our sincere thanks to NextGIS for becoming an
OpenLayers Project Sponsor.

 From the http://www.nextgis.org/ website:

"""
NextGIS is geospatial solutions company working in the fields that deal
with spatial data, its representation and analysis. NextGIS aims at
filling the niche of affordable, but advanced solutions with strong
support.
"""

OpenLayers depends on contributions of all sorts.  For organizations
that benefit from OpenLayers, we hope that project sponsorship provides
another opportunity to support the project.

Thanks NextGIS!

Tim

--
Tim Schaub