[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Apply thematic in WMS layer using too long sld

sasamil sasha.milenkovic at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:04:24 EDT 2011

This is my code (ms4w-mapserver):

    wmsLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Layer WMS",
"http://mywmsserver.php?SERVICE=WMS&",
                            {layers: "abcd", transparent: true},
                            {isBaseLayer: false, visibility: false,
tileOptions: {maxGetUrlLength: 2048}});
    map.addLayer(wmsLayer);

It does work but it sends GET request ?!

When I change maxGetUrlLength to be whatever... (for example -
maxGetUrlLength: 8) everything is the same... It works but there is no POST
request. GET request is being sent, anyway?!

Can somebody help? That what I really need is sending a POST request.