AW: [OpenLayers-Users] new OpenLayers.Format.OSM and functiononFeatureSelect(feature)

ph ttv ph.ttv at free.fr
Thu Nov 10 03:27:13 EST 2011

Hi all,
and thank you for your very detailed answer, Arnd.

Le 09/11/2011 21:44, Arnd Wippermann a écrit :
> You can try to extent the function getTags
> to add the attributes of the node as attributes to the feature.
>
> I don't know, if it's the right way, but it works.

maybe "It's not the right way" ... why?

do you mean that this will require an intervention with each new version
of OpenLayers and its associated file OSM.js?

I do not know how it would be possible to do otherwise maintaining this
principle ... for a simple non-programmerlike me (using

"onFeatureSelect function (feature)" that I appreciate! )

Thanks

Titivi