[OpenLayers-Users] Save strategy with WFS not working with programatically added features..

Toby Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:53:20 EST 2011

I'm afraid I don't think that's right. The point that I am having trouble saving is the one that is created when you click 'add', I suggest you delete all visible points and then click save. So that you start off with a blank canvas. Then click add, a point will be created at a hard coded location. Clicking save brings up the success message, however refreshing the page loses that point.