[OpenLayers-Users] [SOLVED]: How would I specify different map tile sources for specific zoom leves/resolutions?

owntheweb owntheweb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:18:43 EST 2011

Phil,
Those were just the words I needed. So far I have a replacement getURL
TileCache function being called also using tips from a WMS example I found
here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/UsingCustomTiles

Now I just need to make dual zoom map tile sources and handle it in my new
function which seems quite straight forward from here. Thanks a ton! :)

Best regards,

Chris