[OpenLayers-Users] display an image file in openlayers

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:46:01 EST 2011

Hi,

i'm tring to debug .. but i'm clueless

for now i stored a non working example here :

http://www.geofemengineering.it//data/imdisp.html

it use the graphic layer as used in the open layer image display example but has a mapnik layer too

the result when i switch to the "graphic" layer, is a blank empty canvas

probably the problem is the projection used to display mapnic, i tired with my gif file and i have the same results (blank canvas)

thanks for you help,

--Massimo.