[OpenLayers-Users] CGI & apache tomcat

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Sat Nov 19 05:45:54 EST 2011

Do you do this because you want the proxy from the OpenLayers examples
directory to work? There are simpler ways. Either try
https://github.com/chrismayer/JSP-Whitelist-Proxy, or if your
GeoServer is the one that ships with the OpenGeo Suite, try the
built-in proxy.

Andreas.

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Shadin <w_ward_W at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I installed geoserver with apache tomcat on the server
> then I could reach my map from my PC "in the same domain"
>
> also i installed paython 31
>
> when i follow these instructions:
> http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-users/2009-August/013175.html
> except the second one because i worked on tomcat 6
>
> then restart the tomcat, it doesn't work !
> it seems like the conf in wrong or something
> although i just did the same as the instructions
>
> do i miss something here ?

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/