[OpenLayers-Users] How to remove scaleline from print view

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 05:22:02 EST 2011

Hi,

In my application  ( http://maps.zgb.de/ertragspotential/ ) I have a scaleline positioned bottom right in the map.

I have a print button (top left ) which outputs the map div into a print window comprising of a html table.The problem is that the print window shows the scale text  positioned top left without the scale line.

I would either like to position the scale text with the scalebar together in the bottom right, or not at all. The problem is that I can´t find out how to reference the css which grabs the scale textbar.

any help much appreciated.

yours,

Rob