AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Geoserver default SLD

Tondo gpktondo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:10:15 EST 2011

Than you Arnd. Okay, so it's possible. Could you point me pls? Does geoserver
have separate URLs for each style, or is there any kind of connection
between layers and assigned SLD styles? I mean this: Lets say, we have
Tasmania layers (geoserver examples). Each layer got assigned SLD file as a
default style.
URL for layer is:
/var WFS_layer_URL =
"http://localhost:8080/geoserver/topp/ows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=topp:tasmania_water_bodies"/
URL for SLD style would be something like this:
/var SLD_layer_URL = WFS_layer_URL +
"some_other_part_of_URL_that_refers_to_default_SLD_file_assigned_to_layer"/