[OpenLayers-Users] Zoomify layer question

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Nov 29 17:15:18 EST 2011

Hi,

with latest OpenLayers from github, this works almost out of the box.
Configure the zoomify layer with the serverResolutions option, setting
it to an array of the resolutions that your server provides. Other
resolutions will be scaled on the client from the closest server
resolution.

Andreas.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:42 AM, kaiser.avm <kaiser.avm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to know if the zoomify layer zoom can be extended beyond the zoom
> tiling, since in the project im developing the zoom levels the zoomify
> converter gives are not enough, i want to know if there is a way yo do more
> zoom, like the zoom in other layers, for example wms or image layer where
> you can define the zoom level, for now thats the only thing that is stopping
> the project im developing for the enterprise im working thx in advance for
> the answer or at least giving me a hint in how to solve this =)

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/