[OpenLayers-Users] Can't display attributes via getfeatureinfo

juhulian hansfux1 at web.de
Wed Sep 7 19:02:17 EDT 2011

Hi there,
I'm a beginner to openlayers and have looked at many examples, but I just
don't get why this isn't working...

eventListeners: {
                getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
                    map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(
                        "chicken",
                        map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy),
                        null,
                        *event.feature.attributes.POSKEY,*
                        null,
                        true
                    ));

I've tried everything to access a feature, like event.features[0] which
would make sense to me, but I always get a "feature is undefined" message.
When I try event.text, all the attributes are displayed fine.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Julian