[OpenLayers-Users] [OL 2.11] SVG2 with icon blinking problem

jrom jerome.gasperi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:50:05 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I've tried the new SVG2 renderer available in OL 2.11 and i ran into a
strange behavior.

I've defined an OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature with "hover" set to
true on a vector layer with feature represented by icons.
Each time the mouse pass over one of the feature, every features of
the layers blinked as if they were quickly repaint.
I've tried with several different layers. It is reproductible for
every features with icons. If default stylemap is used (circles),
there is no problem
This appears on all my browsers (safari, chrome and firefox 6) on mac
OS X. I havent test on other platforms

Regards

Jerome

--