[OpenLayers-Users] KML layers - two on map - display one by default - possible?

Noelette Hurley noelettehurley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:19:01 EDT 2011

http://cs1.ucc.ie/~nmh2/map.html

The map at the above link has two KML layers on it. The layer switcher
displays both by default - any way I can have just one displaying initally?
I've been trying to find an example and its failing me.
Also I had found an example that used a
OpenLayers.Control.MobileLayerSwitcher() but I can't find it again, and I'm
wondering if it exists at all. The switcher button that is being used at the
moment is a bit too small for touch interfaces I've tried replacing the
image with a slightly larger one but it hasn't worked. A suggestion on how
to make the button bigger would be useful too.

Many thanks.

Noelette