[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Problem with SelectFeature in OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.clone()

Robert Kulawik rob-news at gmx.de
Mon Sep 19 06:28:23 EDT 2011

Hi zak,

thank you for your answer.

I also think that this problem is caused by layer clone() funktion.
So forget clone() to copy
mylayer.features[i].layer;
mylayer.features[i].bounds;
some listners and possibly somthing more, then when i copy this after
clone() manually, the selection does´t work too.

I try your patch and tell you if it helps

Best Regards
Robert