[OpenLayers-Users] Viewport -- completely loaded confirmation!!

sjonnala sj3670 at att.com
Mon Sep 19 13:38:59 EDT 2011

Hi there,

        This is more a javascript question. My viewport has lot of layers
and its taking some time to load completely. I wanted to include a
function() {} * in "moveend" even listener. Its called only initially when
the page loads.It never gets called when ever i zoom.
        Is there any method that i can use to confirm that view port is
completely loaded.
Thanks
Satish