[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Must be a Bug in 2.11

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Tue Sep 20 21:48:03 EDT 2011

On Sep 20, 2011, at 4:14 PM, ext pimapper wrote:

> Thanks for your response,
>
> but I'm not going to create a ticket because it was my fault.
> Though, I must say ... I assume there are many people out there who are
> still using MouseDefaults.
> In my opinion a software should throw an exception or show me a warning in
> such a case.

There was no *intentional* change that broke MouseDefaults. The workaround
(use Navigation instead) is easy, but fixing the code for anyone who we
broke it for is still worth a ticket.

If you can create a ticket, we can create a fix and target it towards
a potential patch release; without a ticket, nothing will happen.

-- Chris