[OpenLayers-Users] onEnter event in modifyFeature control

Wladimir Szczerban bolosig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:10:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to implement in the ModifyFeature control the onEnter and
onLeave function that is implemented in the dragFeature control.

I have looked at the dragFeature control code and I tried to adapt the
modifyFeature control code by adding the feature handler but didn't work.

I would like to change the mouse cursor when over an feature. The style of
the cursor depends on the active tool.

I also tried whit the renderIntent option in the control but didn't work. I
have used this option in other proyect and work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bolo