[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Problem with Pixel to Lonlat conversions during pan.

laurentK2 lboileau at k2geospatial.com
Wed Sep 28 10:41:30 EDT 2011

As recommended, I moved my code from my overridden defaultClick function to a
method in a new control class that uses Handler.Click. That didn't fix the
problem, however I'm aware that this is a better practice. So thank you for
that recommendation.

Here's a jsfiddle that replicates my problem:  http://jsfiddle.net/NgcUD/1/
http://jsfiddle.net/NgcUD/1/

To test it, be sure to give the focus to jsfiddle's result frame. Then,
click on the map and pan using the keyboard's arrow keys. A marker should
appear at the pan's destination.