[OpenLayers-Users] Panning horizontally

Emili Garcí­a Ladona emilio at icm.csic.es
Mon Apr 2 11:14:36 EDT 2012

Just a simple and basic question,

when I was using Google API to draw trajectories looping twice or more
around the earth globe
it is possible to pan horizontally indefinitely the map to see a
continuous line. I mean that when you are
crossing the rightmost side of the map you enter the leftmost and the
google layer is continuously drawn
(many earth covering rectangles joined by a meridian !) But when I try
with the basic map of Openlayers the layer does not repeat indefinitely
horizontally. Does anyone to know why and/or how to solve it ?. Is is a
specific feature of google maps imagery ?.

Thank you in advance

EMILIO

****

--