[OpenLayers-Users] how to move the overviewmap switcher without moving the navigation tools?

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 03:31:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to move the overviewmap switcher to the bottom right of the map with the following css rules....

.olAlphaImg{
margin: 0 0 0 0,
position:absolute;
bottom: -82px;
right:-2px;
height:20px;
width: 20px;
background-color: #f9f9f9;
}

The problem is that the same css class affects the position of the navigation in the top left of the screen..the images are moved down about 50px although the mouseclick positions stay in the original position which
 means the controls don´t work either.

I know this is probably a simple css question, but I can´t figure out how to control the overviewmap switcher independantly of the navigation images?

any help most welcome,

yours,

Rob