[OpenLayers-Users] SLDSelect doesn't highlight anything

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:18:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I'm trying to set SLDSelect in my map. I'm using code from this
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/SLDSelect.html example . But
unfortunately it doesn't work. Code is below.

function vrstva(element){
	for (var key in layers){
		x=layers[key];
		if (element.value==key && element.checked){
		x.setVisibility(1);
		x.redraw();}
		else{
        x.setVisibility(0);
		x.redraw();}
	}
	sele=new OpenLayers.Control.SLDSelect(
		OpenLayers.Handler.Click,{
        displayClass: 'olControlSLDSelectPoint',
        layers: [layers['vrstvaC']]
        });
	map.addControl(sele);
	sele.activate();
}

There is no error in firebug. If I change OpenLayers.Handler.Click to Point,
it selected whole layer, not only one polygon. Normal wmsGetFeatureInfo
works.

Do you see any mistake in it? Oh, I'm using OL, MySQL and Geoserver.

Thanks for help
Dan