[OpenLayers-Users] Asynchronous image loading at the browser

Dinesh Dass Subramanian sdineshdass at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:39:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been developing a web service for performing on-the-fly image
preprocessing (Radiometric and geometric corrections) based on the user
given area of interest. My web service is working fine and returning the
large image file that has to be shown in the client browser. I have decided
to use the openlayers for that operation. The need is I have to display the
processing image line-by-line at the client side as soon as it gets
processed and it should continue till the end of the processing image. To
be more specific, I should instantaneously display the processing image
using asynchronous calls to my web service. Please help me how to proceed.
Thanks.

S.Dinesh Dass,
M.Tech - Remote Sensing,
Institute of Remote Sensing,