[OpenLayers-Users] membership DB map

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 14 20:24:57 EDT 2012

I would like to have spatial distribution of memberships records for statistical reasons.
I know openlayers can do it, but I dont know witch is the best way to complete my goal

the database dose have town,state,country and zip codes for the members
but some of the towns have to be geocoded to the local post office or general store

---
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Ubuntu wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/tomsparks
3 x (x)Ubuntu 10.04, Amiga A1200 WB 3.1, UAE AF 2006 Premium Edition, AF 2012 Plus Edition, Sam440 AOS 4.1.2, Roland DXY-1300 pen plotter, Cutok DC330 cutter/pen plotter
Wanted: RiscOS system, GEOS system (C64/C128), Atari ST, Apple Macintosh (6502/68k/PPC only)