[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Configuring WFS layers with MS4W and OpenLayers

Mondi erndal02 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 06:56:30 EDT 2012

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am not sure if my code is supposed to do what I
want:

I want that when loading the mapviewer, to display the WFS layer with all
its feature, but perhaps the code that I have written isn't supposed to do
that.

I want first to display all the features from the WFS and then to be able to
edit those features directly with TinyOWS. But first I want to show the WFS
and then work with the tinyows functionality.

I saw an example about the tinyows (wfs-t with tinyows and openlayers), but
I just cannot show the WFS layer features so that I can edit them.

I'm kinda lost now, and perhaps the explanation of my problem is not very
clear, but if you need further clarifications from what I have done till
now, please ask me...

There's another example of WFS with OL here:
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/wfs-protocol-transactions.html
but even here I think the WFS layer is not showing, so perhaps I am missing
something about the basics of WFS and how they are displayed (its features).

Thanks a lot for any help