[OpenLayers-Users] Re: vendorParams in wmsGetFeatureInfo

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:15:51 EDT 2012

Update again: Now it works :] As usual, problem was between chair and PC. I
added to eventListeners this part of code:

beforegetfeatureinfo: function(ev){checked();},

where checked(); is function to let me know, which layer I need to request
and this update candidate array in findLayers function :] It is little bit
complicated, but it works :]

Thank you all for help and your pation ;]

Dan