[OpenLayers-Users] base Layer and overlay tiles in different projection

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Fri Apr 20 03:25:51 EDT 2012

Hi all,
i have a question. I'm using different base layer in my project (google,
openstreetmap and my tiles (3395 EPSG)).
I create another tiles (xyz) layer in 900913 EPSG. When i try to overlay yhese
tiles in Google or Openstreetmap all it's works fine. If i try to overlay these
tiles with my tiles layer (EPSG:3395) i see my overlay tiles traslate (above).
Is there a way to overlay perfectly with all layers?
P.S i'm using proj4js library.

Thanks

Francesco