[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming beyond 18

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Sat Apr 21 01:53:55 EDT 2012

Hi Steve,

You may be interested in the new client zoom functionality that will be
available in OL 2.12. You can already use a release candidate [1].
Here is an example that shows the behaviour: [2].

Roald

[1] http://openlayers.org/api/2.12-rc1/OpenLayers.js
[2] http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/clientzoom.html