[OpenLayers-Users] gml filter

Francesco Geri francescogeri at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 23 10:34:15 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have a gml file and I would like to filter the features visualization based on the presence of an attribute. In particular I have a gml file that may or not have the latitude attribute: if this attribute is present the features should not be viewed.
I'm working with the strategy filter but I don't get results.

This is an extract of my code:

filter = new OpenLayers.Filter.Logical({
type: OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison.LIKE,
property: 'latitude',
value: undefined
});

filterStrategy = new OpenLayers.Strategy.Filter({filter: filter});
puntigml = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("Point", "provider.gml",
{
projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
strategies: filterStrategy
});
map.addLayer(puntigml);

Thanks for the help!