[OpenLayers-Users] Applying 2787 Patch to OpenLayers2.11 (non-trunk)

Mazery Smith mazerysmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:31:47 EDT 2012

Hello,
I wanted to apply the changes talked about at 2787 for IDL
drawing<http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2787>to my
OpenLayers2.11 release version (it's not trunk). How would one go
about doing that?

I took the files that were affected by the recent
changeset<http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/changeset/12346>
talked about in the ticket above and download them. I then import them
after I import my minified 2.11 OpenLayers.js release to override the
previous classes. It's working for the most part, but sometimes the drawing
tool looses focus or seems like it's not working until you do a zoom out.
I'm wondering if I'm applying these wrong or if the changes talked about in
the ticket are dependent on other changes.

Thanks
Mazery