[OpenLayers-Users] How to use Protocol.WFS to replace Layer.WFS

Mazery Smith mazerysmith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:42:56 EDT 2012

I'm using the new release candidate 2.12 RC1. In this version creating a
WFS layer with OpenLayers.Layer.WFS is deprecated. The new version of
creating a WFS uses OpenLayers.Layer.Vector with a Protocol.WFS. However,
this is hard for me to translate from my old code.

I used to be able to create WFS layers like this -- notice the passing
extra attributes:

https://gist.github.com/2484618

How do i pass in extra args that will be passed via URL to the WFS server
in this new format?