[OpenLayers-Users] Attibution missing from Bing tilte

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Apr 30 11:52:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

please check the following:

1) Make sure an OpenLayers.Control.Attribution instance is added to your
map. If you didn't configure a controls array in the map constructor, this
should be the case already, unless

2) Your customized OpenLayers build does not contain
OpenLayers.Control.Attribution.

Andreas.

Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Attibution missing from Bing tilteOn Monday, April
30, 2012, Takako Tucker <Takako.Tucker at bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I’m using OL 2.11 and loading Bing tile.
>
> The issue is I can’t seem to see .olControlAttribution div anywhere and
Microsoft Attribution is missing from the map.

> I had a look at OpenLayers.Control.Attribution class, but couldn’t find
any info.

> Does anyone know what it may be hiding it?
>

> Takako
>

> http://www.bbc.co.uk
stated.
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.