[OpenLayers-Users] Canvas renderer causing fill in style, map, to be ignored

Rob Hyx robhyx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:30:42 PDT 2012

Okay, let me take back what I said last. Adding the additional
renderers ['SVG,'VML,'Canvas'], does fix my problem, but now when I go
to use the Canvas renderer it's not vectorLayer.renderer. Instead I
get the SVG renderer. I see an array vectorLayer.renderers but that's
just an array of Strings. I'm looking at the API and it is not obvious
to me how you can pick your renderer of choice. It seems you must be
able to do it otherwise why would you be able to specify more than
one.

Any ideas?

--
HYX