[OpenLayers-Users] Approach for pop-ups with wms and wfs layers on same map.

Simon Johnson SJohnson at redcross.org.uk
Tue Aug 7 05:12:23 PDT 2012

Hi,

Just realised I used the incorrect term, it's not just wfs, but numerous vector input formats that the user can use eg KML, geojson as well and as such both wms + vector data will need to be visible at the same time.

Sorry for the confusion

Thanks

Simon

>>> Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at opengeo.org> 8/7/2012 12:07 pm >>>
I would use minScale/maxScale settings on the layers such that only one of them is visible at a time.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden