[OpenLayers-Users] Google map with other projections

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:55:57 PDT 2012

No you can't. And if you manage to somehow hack together something it will
look awful because you'd have to reproject the raster tiles from google,
which will skew them (in the same way OS raster data looks awful when you
reproject to 4326)..

Options would be to download vector data (like openstreetmap) and do it all
yourself... sorry.

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/13249/how-to-reproject-base-layers-in-openlayers

Toby