[OpenLayers-Users] Assign layers dinamically to WMSGetFeatureInfo control

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 13 06:47:14 PDT 2012

Hi Micho,

   Would you please provide more details, some code or even better a
minimized live demo showing your issue ?  The WMSGetFeatureInfo supports
setting a layers property as an array of OpenLayers.Layer.WMS objects to
use when querying, so it should be okay to do so.

   Try minimizing your code to find out what the issue is, then if you
find a bug you can report it back.  Here's some useful info about this :
     http://docs.openlayers.org/help/minimize.html

Regards,

Alexandre

On 12-08-13 08:40 AM, Micho Garcia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with WMSGetFeatureControl and I need to change dynamically
> the layers that I go to get info. I've tried assigning a layers array
> to WMSGetFeatureControl layers property, but this fails.
>
> There is any way to do this?
>
> Thanks to all.
>

> Micho García
> GIS Developer Artisan