[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature and navigation

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 17 05:53:34 PDT 2012

Hi Ruben,

   Would you please provide more details, like a live short demo showing
the issue or paste some code ?  The SelectFeature control doesn't
deactivates itself after a pan or zoom, so we need to find out why it
does in your case.

   To help you find out what the issue is, you can minimize your code
step by step.  This nice article mentions a lot about this, I'd suggest
you read it first :
     http://docs.openlayers.org/help/minimize.html

Best regards,

Alexandre

On 12-08-17 04:27 AM, ontwerp at limotec.be wrote:
> Hello
> When the map is loaded the selectfeature works, but after a pan or
> zoom it doesn't. It seems that the selectfeature is deactivated after
> pan or zoom.
> Is there a way to reactivate the selectfeature after a pan or zoom?
> greetings
> Ruben

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears