[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo- HTML Template with JS

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun Aug 26 14:51:37 PDT 2012

I'd consider getting the response in GML and formatting with js in your
application. You can build in a lot more flexibility. (This is what I do
- I even use extjs to create the popups because the formatting
flexibility and extra options possible (eg display as tooltip or export
to excel) outweigh the overhead of the client side processing for me).