[OpenLayers-Users] popup

Neelima Emmani neelima.emmani at iictechnologies.com
Sun Aug 26 22:28:09 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I am trying to draw a line feature with point features at its end points. My code is like, whenever a new feature is drawn on the map. A popup window popsup to the user for filling the attribute information with respect to the feature , that can be saved to database using submit button. So, in this case i am popped up with 2 popup windows, one for line and then for point. So, once i fill in last poppedup window and say submit, the map completely gets refreshed. Because of what, i am not able to save the line feature but could only save one point to the database. can anyone help to keep the map without refreshing or is there a way to save endpoints and the line as one data row into the database.
Any help is appreciated.
With Regards,
Neelima