[OpenLayers-Users] My map is not working when I don't use API

Özgür Arslan ozgurarslan81 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:00:28 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much Phil Scadden. You were right about deprecated.js. When I set up my code, it worked perfectly. But I have another question about
<script src="http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>
and
<script type="text/javascript" src="../OpenLayers/OpenLayers.js"></script>

I have 2 different map one of them is sample map and it is working well when I use
<script type="text/javascript" src="../OpenLayers/OpenLayers.js"></script>But when I try to use this setting for my second map, it is not working. To make the second map work, I have to use
<script src="http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>

I couldn't figure out the way to fix this problem. Is there any ideas to share with me? Thank you all.

Regards.