[OpenLayers-Users] Mouseout event on IE

Casper Span info at spatially-oriented.com
Mon Dec 3 07:19:45 PST 2012

Hi List,

I have a small Internet Explorer issue, I hope somebody has dealt with this
before, as I'm not able to fix it myself apearantly...

I have a Markers layer. If you hover over a marker, it get's highlighted.
(or: replaced by a different marker) When the mouse stops hovering, it
should pop back to original state.

m is the current marker:

m.events.register("mouseover", obj, this.HoverMarker);
m.events.register("mouseout", obj, this.UnHoverMarker);

This works fine on Firefox, but on Chrome and IE, only the mouseover works.
When I stop hovering on the image, it never returns to it's starting state.
When on Firefox, this works fine.

I tried using JQuery as well, but I don't know the element id at this point
in time.

Is there anyone who got this working on IE/Chrome?

Regards,
Casper Span

--

Casper Span