[OpenLayers-Users] Problem to show ways in vectorlayers (mobile)

Jan Tappenbeck osm at tappenbeck.net
Thu Dec 6 01:13:42 PST 2012

Hi Eric,

thanks for the message - this may be a possibility and so i add this to
an example.

roland of overpass has the following public links with works fine:
http://overpass-api.de/open_layers_multilayer.html

EVEN ON MY HTC Desire - Roland did not define a special render like

renderers: ["Canvas", "SVG", "VML"],

i put html and overpass.js local to my server (with and without the
renderers-tag) and on desktop i get following image:

http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/sandbox/vector_overpass/roland.html
http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/sandbox/vector_overpass/overpass.js
http://www.tappenbeck.net/forum/openlayer/ol_example_roland.jpg

but when open on htc desire the circels will not show again.

in my option it may be a problem or right or something else. if the
render-way is the reason the side of roland will not show on my htc
desire ????

i did not have any ideas !!!

regards Jan :-(