[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLS Geocode Not Working

BrianJBaldwin BrianJBaldwin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:37:53 PST 2012

NOOB here,

I copied almost verbatim the code found in the OpenLS example and it is not
working when I host it.  My code and the *example code* (when hosted on two
different servers) both come up with the same error "An error occurred while
communicating with the OpenLS service. Please try again."  But the example
code hosted at OpenLayers works as expected.

I can't find any differences between the two sources.

My map is found here: http://www.brianjamesbaldwin.com/Milwaukee/

Any tips?

Thanks so much,
Brian