[OpenLayers-Users] Two vector layers and select control

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:21:22 PST 2012

Hi,

I assume you used ModifyFeature to edit, which also uses a SelectFeature
internally (the last activated is the winner --two ModifyFeature controls in
certain situations can cooperate, but on the same layers--)

Without more details would advise him to use eg a panel to toggle editing
(use methods activate and deactivate of ModifyFeature)

Tondo wrote