[OpenLayers-Users] openlayers,geoserver in external web app

Alessandro Ferrucci alessandroferrucci at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 06:55:13 PST 2012

Can't you instruct your struts action class to "decorate" the return http
message with some application specific error codes in the header portion of
the SMS http message? Then you can write an open layers filter that upon
receipt of the WMS response you check for the existence of those error
codes, and handle things accordingly.

Signed,
Alessandro Ferrucci