[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Printing WMS Layers - Opacity causing issues

Andrew Stewart Andrew.Stewart at reddeer.ca
Wed Feb 1 12:36:02 EST 2012

On further testing with my print I have noticed that all versions of Internet Explorer 8 and below are not printing correctly when using two or more layers with a opacity value set. I realize this may be specific to CSS and how Internet Explorer 8 and lower is printing transparent PNGS. Does anyone know of a CSS hack that could fix this such as the transparent GIF fix for IE6?

Appreciate any help.