[OpenLayers-Users] Strange KML behavior

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Wed Feb 1 12:40:23 EST 2012

Hi all,
i have a question for you. I load my kml in this way:

var KML =  new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("KML", {
                displayInLayerSwitcher:false,
                visibility: 1,
                projection: "EPSG:4326",
                displayProjection: "EPSG:3395",
            strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
            protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                url: "kml/KML.kml",
                format: new OpenLayers.Format.KML({
                    extractStyles: true,
                    extractAttributes: true
                })
            })
        });

My kml is a polygon with outer and inner line (polygon with hole).
i used proj4js for new projection and i would like to load layer,set visible
always.
I load my kml layer and at certain zoom level the external boundary goes hide
and i can see internal polygon (the hole). After that at 18 zoom level my kml
goes hide.
Do you know why?
Thanks

volterra79