[OpenLayers-Users] Re: onZoomEnd acts before zoom actually ends

takakot takako.tucker at bbc.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 03:44:18 EST 2012

I had a look around the list and changed my code to:

    map.events.register("zoomend", map, function() {
				alert('zoom ended');
    });

or

    map.events.register("moveend", map, function() {
				alert('move ended');
    });

But the issue is the event gets triggered before map layer movement ends. So
it shows up an alert before whilst the map layer still zooming in and out.
I'd like the event to get fired only when all is completed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks