[OpenLayers-Users] Copyright box using Google layers

Henri-Maxime SUCHIER hm.suchier at artefacto.fr
Wed Feb 8 04:47:52 EST 2012

Hello,

 I use Openlayers 2.11 with a Google Maps layer and a few markers on it.
Since this morning, with no particular changes on my sources, I get a
copyright box opening on the center of the map whenever I zoom or move
(a simple white box with a cross to close it at top right, containing
copyright text). I saw on old threads that the problem already appeared
on version 2.10, but the problem was fixed upgrading to 2.11 rc1. Has
anyone got this problem using 2.11, and fixed it ? What was the solution
?

Thanks in advance !

HM.